The following Professional Qualifications and Certifications are mandatory and should be met:
1. Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Security Qualified (or Equivalent Experience).
2. Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP)
3. Cisco Network Admission Control Specialist (NAC)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) will be added value.
1. Good knowledge and expertise of IPsec and Virtual Private Network (VPN)
2. Full understanding of variety of switches, routers, firewalls, Servers, OS (Win and/or UNIX,) Active Directories, Cisco and TCP/IP.
3. Experience on Security Event Monitoring and other auditing
4. Well versed with authentication, authorization mechanisms and security systems.
5. Good knowledge and Intensive experience of Cisco equipment Security support systems.
6. Experience with Cisco IPS, Cisco Secure Access Control Server, NAC and Microsoft NAP.
7. Good experience in HP Openview, Cisco Works (LMS and VMS), Cisco Security Manager (CSM).
8. Experiencing with Monitoring Tools, Sniffer and network analysis tools.
Troubleshooting security issues and coordinates with Network architect while planning the new strategy, upgrading security devices: Routers, Switches, Firewalls/IDS/IPS, IPSec/SSL, VPN, Load Balancers and Wireless.
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|