Duties and Responsibilities:
[SRN II will be assigned in Accident and Emergency Department.
- Support and assists the Head Nurse in promoting a good working atmosphere and in making the most effective and efficient use of staff supplies and services.
- Assesses patient’s needs and condition.
- Performs triage while considering both physical and psychosocial elements
- Collaborates with other health care team members in planning and providing safe and comprehensive care.
- Performs basic bedside care, as well as specialized procedures competently.
- Able to manage and monitor patients having sedation.
- Able to cannulate to provide intravenous therapy / medications to patients.
- Able to perform 12-Lead ECG and interpret ECG trainings.
- Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until the attending physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Able to prioritize nursing interventions for the critically-ill patient, has the ability to deal with mass casualties, Code Blues and major trauma cases.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties within the realm of his /her knowledge, skills and abilities.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|