- Maintain established departmental rules and regulations, policy and procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Receive, sort disassemble and decontaminate all unsterile reusable medical devices as per departmental policy and procedures.
- Inspect, assemble, pack and label all the cleaned medical devices and sterilize medical devices with appropriate sterilization methods as per departmental policy and procedures.
- Ensure that all sterile products are stored, handled and supplied safely and in timely manner.
- Operate, maintain and clean washer disinfector, ultra sonic machine, steam & plasma sterilizers, heat sealers and any other required equipment or machinery.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned or requested.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|