The Storekeeper performs duties to support shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property for the District.
· Receive the items from receiving team.
· Cross verify the Quantity and Quality according to the Invoice/ PO Receipt print
· Fixing the Barcode labels on each cases if Barcode is not on the Cases.
· Return the received invoice/ PO Receipt to Cost control with acknowledgement.
· Arrange the items in shelf accordingly.
· Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
· Makes intra- and inter-campus deliveries of requested surplus office furniture and merchandise; maintains records of all deliveries.
· Fills supply requisitions; assists buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies; delivers orders to faculty and staff.
· Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property; prepares property lists for items to be sold at auction.
· Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
· Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
· Delivers and sets up furniture for various campus events as requested.
· Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
· Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
· Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries.
· Keep an eye on near to expiry items and identify time and again to the management when 6 months are left in expiry.
· Check expiry before issuance and never issue expired item to the department.
· Expired items after approval must be taken out from the stores.
· For stores management, minimum order level to be observed and simultaneously keep an eye on slow, dead or obsolete items
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Project & Construction Planning|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|