- Receive, bin and store spare parts in accessible manners, facilitate inventory and procurement operation process.
- Monitor consumption of parts demand, organize replenishment of parts requirement daily basis from CPD to ensure proper product mix and availability.
- Coordinate for delivery items to local dealers.
- Receive and bin all parts ordered and ensure accuracy of stock quantities, stock and ITC updates.
- Prepare cost sheet, update all receivables in the system and justify any discrepancies.
- Pay attention to delivery and distribution, parts movement in coordination with related staff.
- Arrange bin location, serial numbers, update and effective utilization of warehouse space.
- Prepare and submit claim reports for damaged and non-confirming parts.
- Maintain the Warehouse clean and tidy and safe at all times.
- Issue daily, weekly and monthly reports upon to request.
- Comply and maintain the procedures associated with ISO 9000, N-CAM and DOS.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|