· Monitor consumption of parts demand, organize replenishment of parts requirement daily basis from CPD to ensure proper product mix and availability.
· Coordinate for delivery items to local dealers.
· Receive and bin all parts ordered and ensure accuracy of stock quantities, stock and ITC updates.
· Prepare cost sheet, update all receivables in the system and justify any discrepancies.
· Pay attention to delivery and distribution, parts movement in coordination with related staff.
· Arrange bin location, serial numbers, update and effective utilization of warehouse space.
· Prepare and submit claim reports for damaged and non-confirming parts.
· Maintain the Warehouse clean and tidy and safe at all times.
· Issue daily, weekly and monthly reports upon to request.
· Comply and maintain the procedures associated with ISO 9000, N-CAM and DOS.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Manufacture|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|