– Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
– Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
– Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
– Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
– Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
– Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|