Job responsibilities and main activities
· Maintains receipts, records, and withdrawals.
· Checks materials and supplies and reports when stock is low.
· Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
· Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
· Works under moderate supervision.
· Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
· Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
· Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
· Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|