We are in the business of creating new ideas, value, and results. We work closely with some of Qatar’s top brands. We look for the best
problem solvers – those who are strategic innovators and passionate people.
The Strategic Planner is a full-time position. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to set the communication strategy for advertising campaigns, establish the goals and objectives, target audience, message and tone in which the campaign should be delivered.
The Strategic Planner has a solid understanding of his/her client’s business and demonstrates critical thinking and confidence while distilling research and data analytics down into meaningful insights and strategic recommendations.Framing, exploring and reframing are keys to solving complex business
challenges, in addition to clearly articulating the thinking behind the work,ideas, POVs and why it makes sense for our client’s business.
- Work with the client to establish their aims and objectives.
- Analyze existing data in areas such as demographics, socio-economics, and the market for the client’s product.
- Provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the brand, product, audience and strategy, and liaise with the client servicing team to ensure that audience attitudes and needs are thought of at the beginning of the campaign.
- Work with colleagues to develop ideas for a campaign.
- Present eventual conclusions and ideas to clients and other staff to sell your idea.
- Analyze campaign results.
- Develop, organize, and analyze qualitative research projects.
- Reports to the CEO.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|