Job Summary (Role Purpose)
The incumbent will be responsible for providing expert knowledge, skills and experience in Radiology thereby ensuring delivery of highest quality of clinical care across the organization
Key Accountabilities & Duties
- Act as an expert in the area of Radiology to ensure delivery of a high standard evidence based clinically safe services across the organisation
- Apply knowledge and expertise to identify key area to improve quality of service through the use of quality improvement models like PDSA cycle
- Support the manager in fulfilling his/her clinical governance responsibilities related to Radiology Services
- Liaise with clinical audit and clinical effectiveness in development and review of audit criteria for various aspects of radiology services
- Support the Radiology Manager and collaborate with Operations and Workforce Training Directorates to ensure appropriate competencies of Radiology staff are being assessed
- Update all required documents to support provision of clinically safe service including policies & procedures, guidelines, service scope and specifications
- Support the Radiology quality assurance processes to ensure practices comply with international best practices
- Proactively support the service manager to promote, develop and secure a quality improvement culture by sharing knowledge and improving their understanding through staff engagement activities
- Support the development of Radiology services within the organization and ensure the services are in line with the corporation’s scope of services
- Monitor key performance indicators to evaluate the effectiveness and quality of the services provided, and ensure the service meets Accreditation Canada standards
- Liaise with Operations to ensure the non-conformances identified as a part of internal audit addressed and corrective actions implemented.
- Monitor progress of pilot projects and all other service related activities as per the guidance from the Radiology Manager
- Establish regular meetings with Radiology team in Operations to reflect on new changes introduced in practice
- Support the manager in identifying gaps in knowledge & skills and developing action plans in collaboration with other directorates
- Contribute to the design and delivery of training programmes by working closely with Workforce Training and Development
- Demonstrate proactive approach to patient safety, identifying risks and issues and undertakings all necessary preventative measures as well as developing a mitigation plan with shared accountability
- Respond to identified or potential patient safety concerns, errors and/or near misses in timely manner
- Follow patient safety-related policies, procedures and protocols.
- The incumbent will undertake any such related duties or responsibilities as directed.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Medical/Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|