- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
- Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges, and voids.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of service policies, and
- Explaining these to staff and customers.
Maintaining documentation pertaining to
- customer service department activities.
Performing additional duties where needed.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Government Sector|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|