Internal Audit Supervisor carries out audit of assigned functions, develop audit observations and make recommendations to remedy flaws in the internal control system. The responsibilities include:
- Identify risk areas based on the past audit reports and understanding of the audited functions.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control.
- Participate in determining the direction and thrust of the proposed audit efforts in co-ordination with the Audit Team.
- Participate in preparing and editing audit programs.
- Participate in identifying the audit procedures, including statistical samples and the electronic data processing tools.
- Participate in identifying the key control points of the system in co-ordination with the Manager Internal Audit.
- Perform audit operations and ensure adherence to the approved Audit Program
Obtain, analyze and appraise evidentiary data of the audited activities.
- Participate in preparing the Audit Reports, discuss the deficiencies and recommend corrective actions to increase the efficiency of activities.
- Make oral or written presentations to the management during and at the conclusion of the examination, discuss deficiencies, recommend corrective action and suggest improvements in operations and reduction in costs.
- Prepare special reports as and when requested to express the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the systems.
- Participate in evaluating the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|