Supply Chain Test Lead Resource
Experience : 7 -10 years
Work Location : Mashreq, Dubai
CTC : 22 LPA
1) Understand and analyze SCF processes, new functionalities and prepare UAT scenarios.
2) Must be well versed with multiple banking domains and processes including supply chain finance/Factoring.
3) Experience of handling multiple UAT projects specifically for banking domains.
4) Ability to coach & validate manual and auto test scripts
5) Prior experience in managing manual and auto UAT tests
6) Ability to work and complete UAT projects under strict timelines.
7) Ability to own and manage the UAT project end to end and update the senior management on the progress
8) Good communication, coordination and follow-up skills.
9) Ability to solve problems effectively
10) Must be able to abstract ideas from the client provided specs and visualize the real time business situation.
11) Time management and understanding of Agile devops.
12) Understanding of programming languages.
13) Strong negotiation skills to convince stakeholders and management
14) Be a good team player and lead team in an effective manner.
UAT Testing, Supply chain
Company Strength: 700+ Employees
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $30,000|