Supervise day to day operations of the section in order to ensure that the work is carried out at the minimum cost in accordance with an agreed timetable/check sheet and with acceptable quality.
• Review work orders and Job Cards, manage and distribute the work load among the technical team in PDI in the most efficient manner.
• Ensure PDI requested vehicles are checked by Officer, Quality Control and repaired efficiently and accurately.
• Communicate with technical support in-charge PDI concerning work load and customer needs.
• Keep informed immediate Supervisor of all team activities and ensure team’s compliance with the Group’s standard for personal appearance and conduct.
• Inspect and test every completed PDI job order, forward it to the Delivery Section as a technically completed job.
• Carry out pre-Delivery inspection of new vehicles according to PDI Check List includes walk around inspection, inspect under vehicle condition for damage and rust, and visually inspect all interior parts for installation, damages, fit, dirt etc.
• Assign duties and examine work for accuracy, neatness, and compliance to policies and procedures.
• Check employee attendance and report absence and attendance exceptions, prepare annual leave plan for employees and overtime sheets on E-Synergy for management approval.
• Explain and advise staff on Group policy and quality standards and ensure adherence to health and safety standards.
• Provide on the job training and coaching to staff and provide information and necessary material to staff to carry out the jobs.
• Receive grievances raised by subordinates and promptly escalate such grievances to management
• Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
• Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on E-Synergy.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|