• Develop written and practical certifications in your field of expertise and work with the relevant Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the assessment development process.
• Ensure that all certifications are scheduled and completed on time.
• Maintain the records of all the certifications.
• Complete the analysis of all certifications as per the KPIs.
• Develop periodic statistical reports.
• If required, take on Mentor responsibilities.
• If required, assist with QA Audits.
• If required, assist with policy reviews and development.
• Investigate ways of continually improving the operation of the unit.
• Be a proactive member of the Certification Team.
• Uphold the SPSP Quality Policy.
• Any other duties as reasonably required by SPSP Management.
• Maintain integrity, confidentially and security of the assessments at all times.
• Maintain quality of work.
• Maintain a positive attitude and work well within the team.
• Work within the Company’s Quality Assurance Procedures.
• Be aware of the Health and Safety Regulations and uphold your responsibility to Health & Safety as an employee and pass on knowledge to peers.
• Be aware of the necessary actions in cases of accident or fire.
• Keep the work area clean, safe and hazard free.
• To always act as an ambassador for the Company.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|