SAR is looking for a senior level track maintenance lead to support the track maintenance in order to ensure that Track Assets are maintained in compliance with SAR Standards.
The role works closely with the track section manger to produce comprehensive work plans and undertake inspections to ensure compliance to the SAR standards and rules.
The purpose of the role is assist the track section manager with the maintenance and repair of track and off track assets. You will be involved in all maintenance activities including planned preventative maintenance, fault-finding and repair within mandated timescales.
Maintenance of auditable systems as required.
In addition the successful candidate will be required to develop engineering solutions to maintenance problems, carry out technician assessments and support principal investigations.
- Establish and maintain appropriate safety arrangements on behalf of the section manager
- Carry out work safely and in accordance with the safe systems of work procedures, method statements or other relevant instructions.
- Undertake work and associated duties for which you are trained and competent.
- Undertake and direct work activities in a safe and efficient manner and in accordance with all relevant standards.
- Control and check the quality of work undertaken and confirm assets are compliant to standards.
- Under take checks to ensure the team has appropriate and valid competencies.
- Check that vehicles, plant, tools, equipment and materials under your control are fit for use and are used/ stored and disposed of correctly.
- Accurately report all work completed/not completed and produce/maintain records as required.
- Contribute to your own development and that of others.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
THE ROLE WILL ENTALE:
- Track Inspection
- Track maintenance
- S&C inspection
- Structures inspection works
- Boundary maintenance & inspection works
- Sand mitigation works
- Drainage works
- Control of Welding / flash butting
- Control of Grinding
- Technical works
- Loading / unloading materials
- On call
- Incident response
- Complicit to additional works required by Track Maintenance Manager
- Track quality
|Job Location:||Jouf, Saudi Arabia|
|Nationality:||Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States|