· Establishing and sustaining strong relationships with relevant industries parties and counterparties to develop business opportunities within the oil & gas trading market.
· Communicating trades of the day to the relevant parties agreeing prices.
· Purchase Cutter stocks and other blend components for blending ops
· Blending of products to meet required specifications and their pricing
· Sourcing & Trading of Fuel Oil & Gas Oil in UAE market and export
· Trading Operations – Cargo positions and planning, Coordination with Customer, Vendor, Terminal, Refinery, Agents, Surveyors, Vessels, government agencies, port authorities and solving any deal related issues.
· Interact with relevant departments in the company involved in the trading/commercial activity.
· Work closely with colleagues throughout the internal departments and other subsidiaries within the organization. Maintaining high ethical standards and complying with all market rules and regulations
· Gather and report competitive intelligence on underlying supply and demand forces impacting assigned region
· Calculate the pricing of oil bunker and oil cargo parcels. Purchasing bunkers, cargoes, managing P&L of the same.
· Review the performance and negotiate the rates of various sub-contracting third parties such as agents, surveyors and oil expeditors.
· Responsible for day to day operations of the fleet taking corrective actions for audits of operations department (internal and external)
· Managing all purchase contracts and planning all loadings while trying to forecast and/or avoid potential supply disruptions into the pool of products as well as minimizing demurrage and other related costs in coordination with other departments.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Trading & Commodity Trading|
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|