- Planning routes and load scheduling for single/multi drop deliveries for both Primary and Secondary vehicles.
- Ensure the highest vehicle utilization, and vehicle fill rate (VFR) to ensure the transportation cost is at the minimum level.
- Ensure that all used vehicle are meeting the quality standards.
- Ensuring that the operations in all locations are running in a safe manner.
- Measure and control the contracted transporter(s) service level, performance, and reliability.
- Draw up the annual transportation budget.
- Develop partnerships with the 3rd party transporters.
- Strategic planning for the transportation operation and cost.
- Introduce solutions for any issue that may affect the sales with minimizing/eliminating the impact on the operation cost.
- Ensure that all the operated vehicles are meeting the governmental authorities’ requirements.
- Keep up to date on the changes on the transportation market.
- Share daily/weekly/monthly reports for the area KPI’s and other reports that will be requested.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|