1) Implements and executes the sales & marketing strategy of the department/ Product range in the market to achieve the division‘s objectives in terms of annual profits, accommodating principle suppliers sales and marketing objectives.
2) Visits key/new customer and conduct market surveys to enhance sales relations and to ensure business development.
3) Complies with the department / Division policies and procedures, ensuring effective execution of daily operations.
4) Ensures that the volume and value assigned target for the general trade channel is achieved.
5) Ensures a proper distribution, visibility, share of shelf product category to improve the market share and profitability and growth for each SKU / Brand.
6) Generates daily sales reports and forward the same to the sales supervisor for acknowledgment and further actions.
7) Ensures timely collection of due payments, Post dated cheques and any other instrument of credit as approved, by the Company to secure the department cash flow.
8) Ensures the van loading of MSL (Must Stock List)/OSL (Open Stock List) based on territory and customer profiles.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|