The IN or VAS L2 Engineer will be part of the Charging & VAS Operations team, managing VFQA Online Charging Systems, SMSC and Voicemail platforms and related operations, maintaining a 24/7 superior network KPIs with high availability of 99.99%, achieving quality leadership in a very competitive market. Being a multi-vendor environment, he/she has to perform vendor management for incident management and SLA negotiations as per the Vodafone policies.
With us you will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and 2nd level operational support of the Charging and VAS network platforms.
- Analyze daily and weekly health checks reports for IN/VAS domain and proactively responding to degraded KPIs and alarms within the acceptable SLA limits
- Responsible for maintaining E2E measurement data and network KPIs within agreed OLAs & SLAs, ensuring network reliability and availability with minimal MTTR through promoting strong incident and proactive problem management practices
- Provide on-site level 2 operations and maintenance support when needed, Incident and Problem management, applying proper corrective actions to restore the service
- Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) through Major Incident Reviews (MIR) with the Vendors and update KEDB documentations
- Participate in carrying out Weekly Business Reviews (WBR) and Major Incident Reviews (MIR)
- Deploy & Integrate new nodes, execute & oversee acceptance process (Nokia/ALU Surepay, ESM, Diameter Routers, Products and Bundles, Voicemail, PCRF and Openmind SMSC) providing support to Networks, Customer Experience and Marketing teams in a face-paced environment
- Execute and validate SW and HW bug fixes, release upgrades and expansions.
- Responsible for Network Audit, Operational performance, Capacity, Trend, Risk and Gap analysis
- Support repair and return activities, spare part management
- Participate in an on-call Rota and flexible working hours (Night shifts as required)
|Career Level:||Mid Career|