Timely filing of VAT returns, and contribute to the development and implementation of VAT principles for the Company. Help in the preparation of budget and forecast.
• VAT preparation, completion, review and submission of VAT returns within the filing deadlines and in compliance with the local VAT laws and policies
• Responsible for Define tax codes and IT configuration
• VAT advisory role to advise on the VAT implications of transactions, and inform the team of the VAT issues and legislation changes
• Provide input from a VAT perspective into company policies which are being developed
• Manage VAT audits and coordinating appeals ensuring all data is compiled to support the tax position taken
• Assist with system testing with new VAT rule changes / projects
• Ensure systems are up to date with VAT rate and changes in VAT regulations as appropriate
• Provide VAT training across the Company; Appraise and mentor the VAT Accountant
• Compile yearly budget and quarterly forecast.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|