Niagara College Canada (NCC), an international leader in applied education, is pleased to announce that we are expanding our academic operations in Saudi Arabia after being selected as the preferred provider to oversee a Capability Building Contract (CBC) in partnership with Technical Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC), Colleges’ of Excellence (CoE) and the TVTC Female College in Madinah, Saudi Arabia. As part of the initial bidding process, NCC developed a detailed College Improvement Plan (CIP) which focuses on enhancing the delivery of academic programmes, administrative capabilities and campus facilities over the next three years beginning in September, 2017. In order to realize the action plan detailed in the CIP, NC KSA is currently seeking international educational and administrative experts with a demonstrated track record in coaching, mentoring and capacity building to join our team as part of our newest capacity building project benefiting the Madinah College of Technology-Female (MCoT).
Operating within a TVTC college, trainer mentors / coaches will build capacity in college trainers, employing participatory development and collaborative principles to enhance teaching and learning outcomes and transfer institutional knowledge as part of a wider change management process. The provision of academic leadership, coaching, and training to trainers and Heads of Department as well as participation in general college improvement initiatives are the fundamentals of this role.
The Trainer Coach provides academic support as required and serves as an integral members of the College administrative team with campus-wide responsibilities for coordinating the development and implementation of vocationally relevant coaching and training for designated trainers. The Coach will deliver a combination of workshops, class-based instruction, on-the-job observation and coaching, ongoing mentorship at pre-determined intervals as per CIP. The Coach will also serve as academic resource to partner trainers as approved by the Provider Head.
Key Areas Of Specialization:
- IT / Multimedia / Graphic Design / Web Design
- Office Management Programming
- Quality, Learning, Teaching and Curriculum, Teacher training
- Hair / Beauty / Fashion / Esthetics
- Art / Photography
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, writes and delivers vocationally
relevant training workshops with follow up coaching sessions.
- Trains trainers on a variety of delivery modes, teaching methodology and evaluation.
- Develops links to teaching and curriculum development with labour market needs.
- Develops and/or revision of curricula; quality assurance and assessment processes.
- Records personal training plans, trainer progress, surveys and monthly data reporting.
- Resolves issues and problems that may arise with trainer, staff and students.
- Performs other related duties as required.
|Job Location:||Medina, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|