· To offer guests of the outlet an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience.
· To anticipate and service of guests’ requirements before requests is necessary.
· To be familiar with the beverage service including stemware used and appropriates garnishes.
· To utilize a “waiters Pad” correctly and for the sake of communication.
· To complete opening and closing side work as assigned and has all tables set according to standard.
· To present menus and explanations for all items.
· To be fully knowledgeable of and utilize the computer system ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
· To report any accident or guest complaint immediately, no matter how minor, to a manager.
· To recognize and address potential disruptive or undesirable guests.
· To respond properly in any emergency or safety situation.
· To keep service area clean and tidy.
· To perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the management.
· To provide unobtrusive and professional service in accordance with our sequence.
· To carry and break down trays properly and safely.
· To provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
· To sweep/vacuum the floor before a shift if needed.
· To attend all the training subjects to the service colleagues and follows all rules and policies of the company.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||India; Sri Lanka; Nepal; Philippines|