• You will be responsible to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
• Implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
• Ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
• Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising staff.
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
• Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
• Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
• Providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
• Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
• Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|