Our client is a private healthcare center combining all medical expertise together under one roof with the main aim of providing all medical & dental specialties through quality healthcare. Next to a healthcare center with different specialties, they have also opened a wellness center. This center offers services from yoga, doula and massage/body therapy specialists. They are hiring an experienced wellness center manager to be in charge of this center.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The wellness center manager is responsible for the operational optimization of the wellness center in collaboration with the specialist. This position requires an compliance to the highest quality standards and an ability to not only understanding the guest experience but how to improve it by exceeding the guests’ expectations.
• Manage and administer all wellness operations to include, guest service, product quality and innovation, inventory management and cost controls, systems use and management, budget and forecasting, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation;
• Monitor employee performance to include, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations, providing professional development and delivering recognition and reward;
• Maintains a fully staffed facility by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training all staff;
• Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback;
• Support coordination of Wellness department activities, assist of distribution of materials, communication broadcasts including presentations when needed;
• Follow compliance with company safety standards, and state and local regulations that pertain to your department;
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|