This role is a resource management and workforce-planning specialist who activates the day-to-day operations of the Experience Management (XM) function.
Your role is to ensure we maximize business performance and deliver on our talent promise through proactive management of our talent pool. The focus of this role will be within Technology Advisory.
You will obtain these by;
- Allocating the right people, to the right role, at the right time
- Supporting project demand prioritization and supply augmentation
- Identifying and providing insight in regards to workforce planning and skills, capability and trends
- You will be using your specialist knowledge and relationships to ensure we maximize productivity and develop our talent through their on the job experiences.
Your key responsibilities
- Stakeholder Management – Responsible for managing key relationships within the talent pool
- Manage utilization of employees to achieve utilization targets
- Pipeline & Demand management – Ensuring direct connectivity between pursuits teams and the experience manager
- Talent pool management & experience optimization – Actively managing bench, available capacity by understanding capability and proactively identifying opportunities for all available resources
- Experience optimization – Highlighting capability outside the home talent pool via cross-functional, cross-border or cross-region allocation to maximize productivity
- Experience management – Promoting identification and delivery of career experiences as part of every engagement
- Leakage management and data quality – Ensuring ubiquitous and effective use of key enablers and data quality that supports rapid decisions
- EYU & Development – Building individual capability and personal brand through a detailed development plan that deliver the learning, coaching and experiences needed to grow
- Continuous improvement – Supporting roll out of initiatives on behalf of the resourcing leader and identifying opportunities to improve team performance
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|