- Job Posting
- Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Civil Inspector to join our team! In this role you will get to perform various types of construction inspection activities, including quality control procedures .
- What You’ll Be Doing:
- Interface with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
- Prepares inspection reports and site records.
- Performs civil and structural tests, such as soil compaction, moisture content, aggregation, graduation, concrete slump, air entrainment, concrete compression, lines and grades surveys, bolt torques and concrete coring.
- Provides general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
- Verifies equipment alignment and balancing operations.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Receive material inspection requests (MIR) from contractor, inspect civil materials delivered at site and report on quantity and technical compliance and sign off requests.
- Prepare/complete the necessary documentation prior to inspection of the works and process accordingly following completion of the inspection.
- Keep, monitor and follow up as necessary and maintain complete record(s) concerning the execution of the works.
- Ensures that the project quality control procedures are used for the construction supervision works and monitors it for improvement.
- Ensure site progress information is communicated regularly.
- Perform all other duties that may be requested by team leadership
- Coordinate the works to ensure successful hand-over of the project
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|