1. Efficient and courteous handling of telephone calls, provide necessary information / guidance to caller and transfer the call to the relevant person, take careful and legible messages where required.
2. Log all incoming calls and ensure that any requests for call backs are actioned within the service level agreement timeline.
3. Call back monitoring report needs to be completed by end of day before forwarding it to the management for review and root cause analysis
4. Record new sales enquiry and daily traffic allocated to Sales Consultants based on their availability and assistance
5. Proficiently follow service booking script to prepare service appointments and to diligently allocate workshop load based on capacity planning in DMS
6. To make outgoing calls for service booking call backs and updating the call monitoring report to ensure customer requests are fulfilled within agreed service level agreements
Database Management & Administration support
7. Provide general administrative support to members of the showroom & service team as required such as daily new sales enquiry traffic and preparing service T-Cards
8. Input customer details following invoicing by the Sales Consultant and Service Advisor to keep an accurate database
9. Creating new customers and linking vehicles based on contact centre requisition in order to cleanse data in the DMS & ensure data quality.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates – Dubai|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Call Centers & Customer Care Outsourcing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|