Overview of the role:
Ensure that repair order/ job cards for PDI operations are processed in a timely manner. Coordinate with Team Leaders to distribute therepair orders to the workshop teams. Document all warranty work as per manufacturers’ requirements and dealership policy. Ensurepreparation of daily and weekly productive incentives and payrolls.Assure a proper filling system is maintained and should be able topick a file instantly when required. Ensure full and accurate communication to workshop, parts, reception, and quality control. Attendand respond to queries via emails and telephones from showrooms.Takes a flexible approach when working within a team, willing tochange a role when asked. Prepare appropriate documents and liaise with the vendors for timely delivery of goods.
What you will do:
- Ensure to carry out quality work by maximum output quality minimum job stoppage.
- Ensure SOP is followed at all times during PDI operation.
- Successfully participate in 5S and kaizen initiatives and activities.
- Ensure company safety policies and procedures are followed consistently.
- Ensure to go extra mile at any point of time and develop team work & performance oriented culture
|United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi